Tuesday, October 26, 2010

JUST TOOTLIN' 'ROUND TOWN...

Chrissi and hopped in the car for a new little shopping experience today.   It is kind of a cloudy, drizzly, day so we decided to ditch the house work and have a little fun!   We went by Post & Gray for a little shopping therapy....hey it worked!  We are so happy now! HA!  They are having a special guest EDDIE ROSS coming by their
sister shop, Interiors market place, on Nov 5.... I am looking forward to that for sure!

We stopped in the Cluck~N~Cup  for a yummy lunch.
I had the Turkey Hoagie Melt and a side of homemade broccoli casserole.  It was the most
delicious thing I have ever eaten!
They are opening 2 more locations but I forgot where the owner told me they were...so sorry!

Chrissi, it is always a barrel of laughs hanging out with you....can't wait until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment