Thursday, October 28, 2010

HAND PAINTED WINE GLASSES

I seem to paint wine glasses ALL of the time.  I paint them mostly for our annual girls weekend to the beach.  I paint a new one each year in a different theme each time. We use them for OJ in the morning and then wash it out for a diet coke with lunch then an ice cold beer in the afternoon.  We are all so thrilled to drink out of our special glass....you know what I am talking about. Everyone has one, that special glass for their evening cocktail.  I also paint them for birthday gifts along with a nice bottle of wine makes for a special gift.  Here are just a few pictures of some that I painted recently.



And here we are on our girls trip making excellent use of those fabulous wine glasses
CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    unbreakable glass wine glasses

    ReplyDelete